View text only version
Skip to main content Skip to main navigation Skip to search
- Partnership for Family Involement in Education - learn more about how to help their children to be successful students.
- Parent Teacher Association (PTA) - the nation's site for all PTA's.
- Active Parenting - video-based parenting education programs.
- The NCES Classroom contains education information for students across the nation.
- The Think College Early web site provides information on educational opportunities beyond high school, focusing specifically on students in middle school, their parents, and teachers. The site includes information about financial aid for college, the core academic courses needed for college, career awareness, and other resources.
- Discover how easy it is to help your kids with Discovery Channel School's educational videos and software and easy-to-use homework help resources.
- Kathy Schrock's Guide for Educators is a categorized list of sites useful for enhancing curriculum and professional growth. This is a great site for students and parents. It is updated daily to include the best sites for teaching and learning.
- Visit the Ashe County Schools' website for current events, important dates, school closings, weather updates, and more.
- Helpful resources for parents from the U.S. Department of Education, National Center for Education Statistics' K-12 Practitioners' Circle
- Jobs for the Future – provides products and project ideas based around educational opportunities for youth and economic advancement opportunities for adults
- The Education Trust – provides parents and community based agencies with the tools and help they need to understand and be involved in community reform efforts.
- U.S. Department of Education – provides parents with information about college preparation and financial aid as well as suggestions on after-school care and reference information.